Worst courier service
Jul 11, 2018 02:18 PM 7997 Views

I AM KALPKARTIK SIVANE THE OWNER OF LAKSHYA COMPUTER SALES AND SERVICES WHICH IS SITUATED IN THE HEARD OF THE CITY IN BALAGHAT LOCAL.

MY ADDRESS IS NEAR NEW SAHARA PHOTO COPY, KALI PUTLI CHOWK BUS STAND BALAGHAT. I AM THE REGULAR CUSTOMER OF AMAZON, FILPCART, MYNTRA AND MANY MORE E COMMERCIAL STORES FOR PURCHASING OF NOT ONLY PERSONAL USAGES ITEM BUTALSO FOR MY BUSINESS. BUT WHENEVER THE SHIPMENTS COMES FROM XPRESSBEES THEY SENT ME MESSAGE LIKE We couldn't deliver your Shopclues, AWB:1229184061248, as address incomplete/Incorrect. For any concerns click here. THEY CALLED ME TO COLLECT THE PARCEL FROM MORE THAN 3 KMS. AWAY FROM MY SHOP. I FACES THIS KIND OF PROBLEMS EVERY TIME WHENEVER MY SHIPMENT COMES FROM XPRESSBEES. THEIR OFFICE IS SITUATED OUT SIDE OF CITY AND MANY TIMES WHEN I WENT TO YOUR OFFICE IT GETS CLOSED AND THE DELEIVERY BOY SAID THAT RIGHT NOW I AM ON FILED FOR DELIVERY COME AFTER 1 OR 2 HOURS. IT IS THE WORST SERVICE I EVER HAD BEFORE. MANY TIMES THEY CALLED AFTER 8 PM AT NIGHT FOR DELEIVERY. I AM AFRAID TO GET MY ANY SHIPMENT FROM THIS COURIER SERVICE.

XpressBees Logistics - Pune