Worst service ever
Sep 03, 2020 12:03 PM 1463 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Sep 03, 2020 12:04 PM)

I ordered a product from lifestyle that was being delivered via xpressbees. I got msg from xpressbees that your product will de delivered today. At the end of the day again I received the msg that your product is delivered successfully. I didn't got any call from delivery person and didn't got my product. Then I registered a complaint with both customer service xpressbees and lifestyle. Investigation was processed by lifestyle. I continually called xpressbees for knowing status of my complaint. I called more than 30-40 times. Every time I had to explain my issue to their staff. Then I got call from lifestyle that they have my signature as a proof of product delivery which was not my sign. They sent me the photo of it. Then I mailed them my original sign. Product was not received by anybody of my neighbour. After continue followed up by 1 month I got a mobile number of delivery person. I called him explained the problem. Then he said yes we have your product at our office. Then he gave my product. That means my fake sign was done by them only. If they have delivered my product then how did he find my product in their office? But at the end I got my product just because of my pursuit. Such a fake people.

XpressBees Logistics - Pune