No response service...
Nov 03, 2018 04:45 PM 8455 Views (via Mobile)

I being a regular online shopper, keep on placing orders online mostly on amazon and paytm mall. Paytm mall is partner with xpressbees and delhivery courier services to deliver their orders.

Until i was getting delivery through delhivery couriers it was running smoothly but as i placed order which involved xpressbees to entertain, the problems started....

Sometimes it was difficult to them to locate the address. Sometimes its raining, i called these people that its already above the prescribed time why i am not getting my order. They said u'll get the order today but after 2 days, i got a message from paytm mall that your order have been cancelled and they refunded the amount in my paytm account immediately..

The order was not cancelled by me nor by seller, it was due to courier service company which after keep on making false assurance of deliverying the order, cancelled it without even asking me or giving me any reasons...

These people work according to their convenience not as promised....making false promises..not a reliable courier services as per my experience

XpressBees Logistics - Pune