Xiaomi

BEST MOBILE EVER I USE REDMI Y2
Apr 18, 2019 11:16 AM 1226 Views (via Android App)

It is a good android nowadays. I have Been using it For 7 months. It gives me good performance. This phone has a good processor, but camera is not much good as I want , it has dual rear camera of ( 12+ 5 MP) and ( 16 MP ) of front Camera , which is good for a normal picture not for a high quality image.this phone has 4G of RAM and 64GB of internal storage and it's memory is expandable up-to ( 256GB) .you can install any OS in this phone. I have install 8.0 Oreo .it support dual nano sim( 4G+ 4G) .it has a 5.99inches display for a nice touchable screen and a FHD display. It cannot compatible with any charger. Xiaomi has good performing processor. Best body structure , not much strong .its display resolution is ( 1440× 720 ) Pixels . When you watch video in it. It's gives good quality of a videos, pictures and many other thing. But In this phone camera is not much good .its battery backup is also good it has 3080mAH battery of lithium polymer, and it's charger is also very good which charges mobile very quickly. Xiaomi Redmi y2 is actually a good product.

Write a Review on Xiaomi Redmi Y2 64GB