Xiaomi

Emerging Mi
Jan 14, 2018 08:08 PM 5032 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends My name is Biswajit Pal, and today I share my personal experience about Xiaomi Y1 Lite.

Xiaomi is one of the emerging mobile company. Mi had introduced various smarts phone. But fromy point of view Mi Y1 lite is one of the best smart phone.

I had personally used this smart phone and I was amazed with its spects and feature. I coms 5.5 inch IPS 360 degree view display which makes it hand smartphone.

The phone also curves glass.

Mi had collaborate with google and it eill soon update with android oreo which is best thing recently it had android nougat which works perfectly.

This phone camera quality is good of the phone. The rear front camera isdual camera both 13 mp and front camera is 5 mp. And picture quality is super.

Its coms with battery of 3080 mah which is good and phone is equipped with 2GB ram and 64GB rom and qualcomm snapdragon 425 quardcor processor which makes very fast.

So at last I would just like to say if you need of a perfect smart phone at low prise then mi Y1 lite is best.

Simple words it can be described as all-round.

Thank you for reding my review.

Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite