Xiaomi

Mumbai India
#Superb Budget Phone
May 15, 2018 08:24 AM 1949 Views (via Android App)

Really this is the best budget phone in its price range. I had to buy a new phone for my brother between price range of 7k to 8k and had gone through various phones.

But believe me as soon as I came across this phone it touched my heart.

AMAZING PHONE WITH AMAZING FEATURES.

This phone comes with a 5.5 inch full HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass.16 gb of intetnal storage with 2 GB of RAM.

Latest Android version of 7.1 and an long lasting battery of 4000 MAH that really lasts very long.Camera is also too good.Also it come with two hybrid sim card slot out of first one capable of running 4G too.

And what to tell else.Believe me this is the best phone.Best in all most each and every area.

Had brought 2 months back but believe me till now NO LAG, NO HEATING PROBLEMS AND NO PROBLEM OF BATTERY FALLING.

Really this is the best phone for 7100Rs. and amazing it look so stylish in your hands.

Really amazing in all aspects.

Thus if you are looking for a phone in this price range then surely you can go for this phone.

#Truly Amazing.