Xiaomi

Redmi y1 Lite is just average
Apr 05, 2018 01:10 PM 2420 Views (via Android App)

Hai guys, almost 3 month before I buy this phone through Amazon. It costs just rs 7000 only. But when I start to use it I feel something wrong. Firstly I need to tell you that the speaker quality or sound quality of this phone is too poor. If you use an earphone then it may better. But the speaker is not good as much as my expectation. Another negative point about this phone is its Ram. They only provide just 2 gb ram. Now a days no one can prefer Less than 4 Gb ram. So if you use multiple app or use heavy games. Then phone get hanged. They only provide battery capatity of 3080 Mah. In my view it is just above average only. There are lot of phones provide much better battery back with this same rate. Another disadvantage of this phone in my view is they provide only 5 Mp front camera. In our new generation more people prefer phone with good camara capacity. For taking selfies.But its rear camara is above average. It is 13 MP. This device is light weight. That is the only plus point for this mobile. So I dont prefer this phone to you guys.

Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite