Xiaomi

Shallipur Jaman Raipur Sadat India
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
Apr 27, 2018 08:40 AM 1732 Views (via Android App)

Hello friend today I want to share my review on the above phone Xiaomi Redmi Y1 . I use this phone from last 2 months and I 100% sure this is the better phone than other because the price is to low and the feature is to good . So I want to tell you the features of Xiaomi Redmi Y1 .

This phone having to large HD 720×1280 resolution display which is 13.9cm in diagonally and Corning with Gorilla Glass .

This phone have 5MP front selfie camera with 13 mega pixel rear camera .

If we talk about the processar this phone have snapdragon 435 octa-core with 1.4Ghz which make to fast .

I am using the 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM variant .

If talk about the battery it is so good because it have 3080mAh battery which give two working day backup .

This phone is based on the Android 7.0 .

The one of main feature is that it have microSD slot with dual sim cards , which is very good feature .

If we talk about the price which is around ₹7000 in indian currency

At last I want to say that if any person want a phone within the range buy this phone which is so good in feature .

Thankyou