Xiaomi

Bad experiance from flipkart team
Jun 14, 2019 03:02 PM 395 Views

Very bad experience with such type of a big online company who cheated the customer and making harassment by making call on the name of troubleshooting. I have purchased Redmi Note 7S and I have faced problem in opening the front camera from day one. I have requested to return the producted and requested to provide the same another model. Flipkart team called me again and again on the name of troubleshooting. I have followed each and every step from last 2 days but they told me that there is no record found that anyone from flipkart team guided me for that and now I have to wait 72 hrs more. Very pathetic customer service provided by such type of a big brand name company. I will never suggest anyone to purchase anything from flipkart as they making fool to customer after selling the defective product.

Write a Review on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S 3GB