Xiaomi

Navi Mumbai India
Buy It As Soon As Possible
Apr 02, 2019 07:25 PM 2637 Views (via Android App)

As Soon as Xiaomi Launched This Phone, I Was Really Excited To Buy It .But The Xiaomi Flash Sales Were Making My Mood Off But Then I Used My F-Code To Buy It.

It Came Within 2-3 Days.And When I Opened The Box I saw The glossy Blue Colour With Gradient Design. The Glass is very High quality, I mean the The Gorilla Glass 5 at both front and back This Was making the phone look so premium .

I was very happy while playing PUBG with it .the massive Battery of 4000Mah and Snapdragon 675 Processor was doing great things to my gaming .

I think I am becoming a professional gamer now .No Frame Drops No Lags .this phone is an amazing deal a budget phone buyer should buy this.

I recommend to buy the 6GB Ram and 128GB Storage version of this phone.

I am a smartphone Photographer by a Hobby and I liked this Phones 48MP camera .not samsung's But Sony's .Which is the real one.i liked it.the image processing is very good in the range.

Buy it .