Xiaomi

Giridih Jharkhand 815301 India
Good gaming phone with outstanding graphics
Jul 02, 2019 07:15 AM 3208 Views (via Android App)

I am here to review the 3 gb + 32 gb redmi note 7 variant. I am using this device from last 2 months, and actualy I like this device because of its toughness , I use this phone for heavy gaming and common works as well and this device gives me a very smmoth and loving experience it consist of snapdragon 660 which is very good for gaming in this budget it has a face lock to make things simple, the best thing about this phone is its battery which is 4000 mah and if I dont play games it gives me a long lastning battery, the next thing is its weight is not that much light but it is worthy before its functions it has a good graphichs display and its camera quality is good as well I can click a focused and good image even in the dim light of evening, sound quality aproxly good, its look and design is owsum though I have a red variant with a beautiful finish in it, its notch screen makes is more beautiful, I will say its the best phone to try and buy if you have a budget of 10K.enjoy!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 3GB