Xiaomi

Dharamsala , Jawahar Nagar. H.P. India
Too much less than expected !
Jan 30, 2019 10:59 AM 3322 Views (via Android App)

I bought this device 3 weeks ago, and after heavy usage here are my general reviews of this device. I was pretty happy to think that this will be an upgrade to the redmi note 6. However , I didn't take much time for me to realise that I made a mistake. the camera quality of the note 6 Pro is very average. It is not able to capture decent photographs even in more light. the electronic image stabilization does not work properly. The video quality of the phone is also average. The CPU performance of this device is good , but not up to the mark. I noticed some lag on this device while playing some games and watching movies. That phone even rebooted itself two to three times which was very disappointing. In spite of high RAM memory. The apps are not sustained in the RAM for a long time. The battery efficiency of the device is also average. There are also some software bugs which are noticeable. Let's hope that I get a software update to remove all my issues.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 6GB