Xiaomi

Aligarh India
This phone is awesome
Nov 18, 2018 05:47 PM 14686 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 18, 2018 05:56 PM)

Hello friends, today I am going to tell about a phone whose name is mi note 5 pro. I have been using this phone for a long time and I loved this phone, because the feature of this phone are very good but what I have found to be the best in this phone is its look. If we talk about a battery backup, its battery backup is also very good it has a battery backup of approximately 4000 mah.

This mobile has a ram of 4 gb and has 64 gb of storage.

There are rear two cameras in it, in the rear the primary camera is 12 megapixels and the secondary camera is 5 megapixels.

The front camera has 20 megapixels, this comes a lot of great selfies.

There is also a fingerprint lock in this phone. According to the features of this phone, the phone is very cheap. gaming is also very good in this phone, it has a 1.8 ghz processer.

There is also face unlock in this phone but I did not like it, because this phone takes time to understand face.

I loved this phone very much if you are thinking of buying this phone then you can buy it without thinking.

According to my opinion, I would to prefer give around 4 stars of this phone.

Tabish khan