Xiaomi

Not must valuable for 17000
Apr 21, 2019 01:50 AM 2177 Views (via Android App)

I bought note 5 Pro few months ago 6gb variant and I am quite and satisfied with it because all the features which comes in the 6gb variant is available in the 4GB variant to so so it is is very to give 2000 rupees more for only 2GB RAM for the same design and same features and by using Note 5 Pro now now I feel some camera issues sometime my camera stopped working automatically and sometime my phone switch off automatically I am very unsatisfied with it I contact to the customer care but they didn't reply me I am on the front camera become very easily and start giving blurry pictures so I don't not recommend anyone to buy this phone it also so do not what give that value of money which nowadays phone give and the look and feel is like old phones and it is user friendly but sometimes it starts lagging so I don't recommend anyone to buy this phone. Sound reception is also not good for that price.

Write a Review on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro 6GB RAM