Xiaomi

Awesome mobile
Nov 10, 2018 06:18 PM 10291 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 11, 2018 01:30 PM)

I have had almost all brands of mobiles from Nokia to my recent purchase of Redmi note 5 pro. So far, this is the best mobile I ever had. MIUI Global 10 came as an update. Runs Android 8 Oreo. It has 4 GB RAM + 64 GB which gives me lots of space for more apps to download. Affordable price ; other brands will easily cost you 30k for this. The battery is super efficient and it lasts for 2 days if used for calls and games. If you watch videos on ( like Prime or Netflix) , the battery lasts for 30 hours. Yup, I timed it! It has a slot for dual sim. You can also choose to use 1 SIM + 1 SD card. The second sim slot actually works as both sim & sd card slot. But you cannot use 2 SIM & sd card at same time. ( Maybe you might find extensions online to use all 3 simultaneously but I dont recommend it) . Lots of wallpaper & theme options from the pre-installed Themes app. The only minus is that it dies not support Google Launcher. Mi Launcher is not user friendly. But you can use Nova Launcher which is pretty decent. Camera's clarity is unbelievable. Excellent clarity even when zoomed x4. We get Mi Cloud account for free and also for subscription. A security app facilitates to keep the phone secure from threats. It also automatically indicates to clean trash. Mi Videos gives you access to movies but I dont use it much. When you receive an sms that contains OTP, it gives you a choice to 'copy otp'without opening the sms app. You get a pre installed browser which is pretty decent. To summarise, Redmi Note 5 Pro is THE best mobile phone & beats other brands in each & every possible way.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro 4GB RAM