Xiaomi

A perfect balance.
May 03, 2019 02:24 PM 1018 Views

I'd like to begin my review by stating that I have been an active user of Xiaomi's Redmi note 5 pro for more than 6 months and still use it as my primary phone. I'll divide my review into 5 sections for a more-thorough expression of my experience with the note 5 pro.

1) Build and Durability - The note 5 pro comes with a metallic back which feels delicate in the hand. The phones looks premium and has a sleek body finish(I have the black variant). The camera has a little bump so the phone must be handled with due care. The phone might feel slippery to some. I personally had problems using the phone with one hand because of it's big size and slippery back initially, now however, I can handle the phone with one hand easily.

2) Display - The screen is surely one of the biggest highlights of the Redmi note 5 pro. The 5.99" inch IPS LCD screen comes at a 10802160 resolution and 403 ppi. Videos look vibrant and colorful and color levels and temperatures are perfectly balanced.

3) Camera - The camera is where the redmi note 5 pro showcases its true strength. It comes with a 12MP back camera+5MP focus camera. On the selfie side, it packs a 20 MP front shooter. The photos and videos are really really good in daylight. The results might amaze you at times! The portrait and AI mode is accurate and gives a nice finish to photos with depth effect. In low lighting, however, the camera struggles a bit. This is, however, the case with almost every device at this price range.

4) Performance- I have the 4GB+64GB variant. I am wondered by the hardware strength this device holds when it comes to gaming at this price level. Games like PUBG, Asphalt 9, Shadow Fight 3, etc. run flawlessy without any lags. I usually game for hours on my phone without noticing any heat issues or frame drops.

5) Battery- The 4000Mah makes sure your phone gets through a day and a half at max on one full charge with medium to high usage.

Overall, I would say that this phone has some quite amazing features and hardware capabilities at this price range.

Write a Review on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro 4GB RAM