Xiaomi

My review regarding Xiomi Redmi Note 5pro
Nov 03, 2018 09:03 AM 7768 Views (via Android App)

Hello everyone ,

Myself Prashant and today Im going to share my genuine opinion about the Xiomi Redmi Note 5 pro after using it for month.

Note 5 pro is come with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM and also with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM . You can choose as your wish. There is a little difference in both prices. If I talk about feature then the first feature which I liked most was camera , yes . It has a dual rear camera with 12MP+ 5MP with background blurring option . Front camera is also superb with 20MP. Note 5 pro have 4000mah battery which is very good and you can use your phone for 2 days with this battery backup.

At last but not the least the processor of Note 5 pro is 1.8 Ghz Octacore Snapdragon 636 and Adreno 509 GPU which runs games and other apps smoothly without any lagging.

So overall this was the some feature of Xiomi Redmi Note 5 pro . The feature which I liked most is camera and battery .

Thank you.