Xiaomi

Chill up with redmi note 2
Jan 16, 2017 09:06 PM 1712 Views

This mobile is very comfirtable and easy to use to office goings,buisenessman and students because REDMI NOTE 2 gives users a stylish look and a very classic touch it has 13 meghapixel real camera which has extremely good lens .the home screen has a very good stuff its apps are quite similar to(I PHONE)the wallpapers are very bright and colourfull.it is androis based lollipop it has a screenshot option by clicking both the volume and the start button. in the settings we can add on a new feature given by miui that is quick ball which is similar to Assisive Touch in I phone it gives mi cloud where we can put our all stufs like photos,music,contacts etc. the sound quality in device is very high because I know it its my personal experience with the earphones a person wants nothing but just to do dance with music and here comes the speaker as compared to other mobile phones the speaker quality is extremely good with the maximum volume it doesnt shakes like .z.z.z.the feature which I liked the most is DO NOT DISTURB feature it provides a feature in which we can switch it to do not disturb and it stop all the notification tone,calls,messages,etc.it fits in hand because of the device's size the gaming is very good in this mobile because it gives a very good processor if you want to watch movies it is a great product in reality I am using this mobile from the last 2 years but it does'nt hanged even a single day .THIS WAS MY EXPERIENCE .

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2