Xiaomi

Uttrakhand (Nainital) India
Unleashed beast
May 11, 2020 03:56 AM 334 Views (via Android App)

I know that redmi k20 is now bit old but as you all might be knowing that onld is gold same case is with this redmi k20 edition. The power of this phone is mind blowing you can't say that redmi can't compete in midrange smartphones their redmi k20 is a mid range phone but got specifications of a true flagship smartphone. If I talk about this phone in detail do it would take me 1 hour to tell about it's specifications. Even personally I've tested oneplus 7t ?? k20 pro then the results were same. The only thing in wich oneplus was ahead was its screen but in other categories both were same. But the major thing about this beast phone is it's price it's a true piece of excellence in such a great and affordable price.

And I'm eagerly waiting for it's new model k30 pro.

So my honest opinion about this phone is that it's still a beast with lot's of power and it will definitely satisfy your needs.

Let me know what you think ?? ??

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro 8GB