Xiaomi

Rampur Bushahr India
Fruad and worst xiaomi costomer help experience
Jan 21, 2020 12:30 PM 1320 Views (via Android App)

Its very serious issue. ppzz don't buy any thing much pricely online, you might as well get in my situation which I don't wnat to anyone to happen.

I have odered the K20 pro 6GB white varient on 22 dec. 2019 through no cost emi at 24, 999 just to get a assurance that I do this one right, I specially ordered this one from mi.com.

so to my excitement it arrived on 26 dec 4: 35 pm so after get free from training at 5: 30 I reached room with 2 friends very excited to open Alpa K 20 pro?? and to our surprise we found a dummy phone and on seeing the box it had been opened once so we immigiatly tell the costomer hepl service to solve our issue, they told us to send pics and raise concern in thier gmail account, so we did that and they assured us to wait for 0-5 working days but that to much thinking and worrying give me much stess that I have to use medication and on 31 dec they just mail us that Their is no fault from there side and nothing much we can do( hlo what that means) product is in intact condition. so that means I was lying the person who always buys hi product online even my laptop. what? that was their response for costomer satisfaction -ve stars for that

But at time I just dont know what to do next and my health get dropped more and more that I have to give 4250 rs. emi next 6 months. I tries to avoid this situation or even its conversation but remenber tries to get away from any situation anly leads to worst. so here I m.

so u are going to consider buying just let the man who brought ur order to open that up and make vedio and if they tries to avoid plz don't recieve it.

So thaks xiaomi for breaking my mind and body.

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro 6GB