Xiaomi

Redmi 6A
Mar 24, 2019 10:54 AM 2053 Views (via Android App)

Redmi 6A is good product and this is also a cheapest product in this mobile we are use dual 4G volte and one memory card also. In this mobile we are hide the button also. Price are also cheap only 6500. The speaker are shift backside of the mobile but when we take off our 6A the music volume are come less thare are no BUGS are found in this mobile. This is easy to use and I also use this mobile in current date . I am Very impresses to this mobile. The battery life are so good. Battery run in one full day in one time charging. Charging speed is normal approximately 1 and half hour take to charge this mobile. The picture quality iss too good and there are potroit mood are found in selfie mood. Fingers print sensor are not present in this mobile but face unlock are there and use good and very fast in day and moon light also.

I recommend to use this mobile.

Write a Review on Xiaomi Redmi 6A