Xiaomi

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh India
Good phone with minor defects
May 07, 2019 08:02 AM 2734 Views (via Android App)

Hello to everyone, I have bought this phone on 3rd December 2018. I want a phone which is easy to hold, easy to use and also cheap in price. I also have a confusing if getting a brst mobile in cheap price, I have searched many times in the youtubr and the other sources then I git this mobile phone. I get impresses by its face lock features. My Father has redmi note 3 which has fingerprint lock system but the problem is that system do nit work if out hands are wet or any thing is puy on our hand. Facr lock is easy and best method to unlock any device easily. I have the problem with its speed. This mobile has also the great disadvantage of getting hanged many times and also need to improve its speed. Many softwares fo not work with it fully so we have to make yhis sure to choose the right software for this mobile phone. Overall I like this mobile system, its look and many more.

Xiaomi Redmi 6A 16GB