Mumbai, Nallasopara. India
Xiomi Redmi 5 A. PUBG Supporter.
May 27, 2019 11:51 PM 500 Views (via Android App)

I had bought this phone when I pass the 10 Standard and This was a gift for me that was presented by my dad since I had brought 83percentages .

Actually it's the first android app that I had gotted because no other family member had bought any smartphones through that years there were several option to choose the phones but I think under 6k it's the best phone to use that contains 2GB Ram and 16GB but The phone I had bought was under 7k of 3GB Ram and 32GB storage and this also supports fast charging And battery to survive.Ican mostly use this phone A full day or 12hours and it's charging also takes 3hours to completely overcharge.

The fact that I don't like about this phone is camera as it is not properly well clicked that I suppose to click but it's ok because it's supports me in playing PUBG and even it's does not hang or heat at that level that other phone of Xiomi heats .

Also this phone contains all the features that I was looking for but If u think that this phones hang at a time then u are wrong because I am personally using this phone and I purely liked it's way of working.Sometimes If it's hang but not everytime and At present also I am using it .

So if You are thinking of getting this phone i.e to buy it then you can buy it without any obstavles.

Write a Review on Xiaomi Redmi 5A