Xiaomi

Rohtak India
Cheap features at high price
Dec 26, 2018 05:49 PM 1360 Views (via Android App)

According to current time, MI is the india's number 1 brand for selling smartphones and electronic gadgets. Most of my friends have

different brand smartphones but they all have suggested me to buy MI 6 64GB version smartphone from flash sales opening every week on online shopping websites.

After 4 unsuccessful attempts finally, I got this smartphone. Its camera quality in dim light is very poor comparing to other smartphones in such range. Its 3300MAH battery got 0% after a gaming of 3 hours. The most disappointing thing I got from him is battery life.

From the day of buying its 4GB ram working as 2GB and sudden hanging starts occurring due to hard gaming. I have to went customer service for the first service after one month. They just update the phone and do just formalities. I was very disappointed when they said that there is no more problem in handset. Now I have to tolerate this mobile and wasted my 10999 rupees for a cheaper smartphone. Friends please don't buy this smartphone. It doesn't have qualities comparing to its price

Xiaomi Redmi 5 64GB