Xiaomi

Srinagar India
Incredible Phone With mesmerizing Features
Feb 17, 2018 11:09 AM 3294 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends Today I want to tell you about my Experience I have with my Redmi 4 64 gb.

I purchased it from Flipkart and now I am using this phone for about 8 months.

First of All the You will be stunned by its battery backup It has a long battery backup of about 2 days yes I have use this phone and I have observed its backup.

The phone doesn't have a huge display which is a key for Such a high backup.

This phone Comes with 5 inch lcd screen which is completely HD and its made in curved edges which really putts 5 stars in its looks.

Phone is quite slim nd can be easily operated by a single hand however the phone is quite heavy which can cause it serious demage if you even drop it accidentally or intentionally.

Thanks to news carbon fibre Cases which makes the phone alomst un distructable.

CAMERA: -IT comes with a camera of 13 Mp rear and 5 Mp front camera and the pics I am uploading are directly clicked by this phone .

Camera is not the best but it is Good .

SToRage: - it has An internal memory of 64 Gb which completely vanishes the need for an external sd card how ever if you are very much addicted to photography you can Also use MI cloud which gives you 8Gb cloud memory as today everyone is using 4G phones so it doesn't take much to upload and download the required files.

The phone is Very fast It had A RAM OF 4Gb which enables us to play high graphics like HD VIDEOS AND GAMES LIKE ASphalt8 and RObo wars you can Also play Need for speed 7 without any lagging.

The phone also provides an option of multitasking which means that you can carry multiple tasks at a given time as the phone comes with Octacore processor. .

This phone comes easy in your pocket and is really stylish and believe me you wont Regret once you buy it.

I am using this phone right now so I have uploaded a pic of my phone, its original box , and Charger same as it come to me.

Thanks plz like my Review if you are satisfied otherwise comment me I will gave you all Answers regarding this phone.

Xiaomi Redmi 4 64GB