Xiaomi

Garhshankar India
Want To Know About Best Budget Phone Available????
Feb 28, 2018 04:25 PM 2931 Views

Hi! I am using this mobile phone since 6 months and I found myself loving this phone.

Let's first talk about the sound quality of this device though the sound form the speakers are avobe average but the in call sound qualiy is just awsome

And the product is also handy and good to use and is super user friendly I just love its UI the Way MI represents its MIUI.

The product itself is a style defination and is made out of metal uni-body design. I would give 10/10 in the terms of design and also it's black colour can start to chip off if you don't handle it with care.

This phone is full of features And the features are also very handy it has some great features like fingerprint sensor placed at a very handy position.The camera quality of this phone is also excellent.You can get some great shots using this camera.

This phone feels very great to hold and handy while holding.But I would highly recommend you to get a nice cover for it as it is very slippery and you don't want to take any kind of risks.At last the 2.5D curved glass is some that adds a great pleasure to its beauty.

In last I would highly recommend it to you if you have a tight budget of 9, 000 rs. and will only recommend the 3-32Gb variant to buy and if you are looking for a great compact device then go fr it.It has a great value for money.:-).

Xiaomi Redmi 4 32GB