Xiaomi

Bhubaneswar India
Overall a good midrange phone
Apr 21, 2018 03:14 AM 2609 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 21, 2018 03:28 AM)

Hey friends today I'm gonna share my experience of using Xiaomi Remi 4. I'm using this phone for six months but still it's working so well. First thing is the product provides a lot of features in less value of money as compare to other companies. Though it doesn't give earphone with its box it's ok. I used it six months now it became a bit slower then before but it doesn't have the problem of hang because of 3 GB ram and 32 GB internal memory. I play so many inline games and I keep my data contention on but it never hang. It does not have the problem of heating because of its metallic body. It gives dual space option .The camera quality is not so good but it's ok. It also has the food processor . It comes with Android N . And the software updates also comes. The battery life is also batter. But the bad things are I experienced that it has low ability to catch signal when the strength of the signal is low. It does not have the option of catching only 3Gnetwork . Forwhich when I'm at a area of low strength of 3G network it catch the 2G network. And another thing is it has hybrid sim card slot. That's make my phone slow because I use dual sim and can't expand memory. And the finger print scanner is also a bit slower as compare to another phones. And when the memory is full the fingerprint scanner does not work properly. And as I say before the camera quality is not so good. That's all I have experienced friends. But I think it provides more from our value. And I think it's a good midrange phone.

Xiaomi Redmi 4 32GB