Xiaomi

Naojan, Sarupathar, Golaghat, Assam India
About Redmi 4 mobile
Oct 11, 2018 11:19 PM 1229 Views (via Android App)

Hello guys, I used this mobile since 10 months and I am happy because this phone have verious features. The battery mah is too good, 4100 mah battery. this is awesome. After that camera of this mobile is very good and we able to click the high quality photos.this phone give some advance features like - fingerprint sensor, remote control and many more.

This phone is very slim as compare to another redmi phones and that gives the existing look and people attract to this phone.this is best mobile in low cost.

But I have one problem with this mobile, that is this mobile don' t have two sim card slot and memory card slot together, I mean that if we put two sim then we can' t put the memory card.That is the problem when the people buy 16 GB Rom mobile then the problem is create, if 32 or 64 GB buy then no problem.

At the end I will recommend that the redmi 4 is the best mobile in low price.

Write a Review on Xiaomi Redmi 4 16GB