Xiaomi

Sector 2 Shastri Nagar G.T. Road Dhaulpur Rajasthan India
Bad Product
Apr 19, 2018 02:19 PM 2110 Views

Hello Friends!

Today I want to share my bad experience of Xiaomi Redmi 4 16 GB with all of you.

I purchased this mobile last year. For the first 1-2 months it worked well but later it did not.

This mobile does not have a big and powerful speaker and so I have to use earphones or an bluetooth speaker. It does not hear very well like for voice search I have to repeat the same word for 2-3 times. In matter of sound reception it is a weak mobile.

It is not totally user friendly. Anyone can not use it. It can be and it should be more user friendly.

It does not have a very good design. It is also not stylish.

This varient of Xiaomi Redmi 4 has 16 GB internal memory and 2 GB RAM. It has one back camera of 13 megapixel and one front camera of 5 megapixel. It has 5 inch screen. It has 4100mAH lithium ion battery. It has fingerprint sensor. It get hanged if we play games continously for 20 minutes. It has both the volume and power button at same side.

I do not think it look pretty cool. I feel that I have made a mistake by purchasing it.

It costed me rs 6999. It does not worth for money. It does not have good features according to its price. It is waste of money. It does not value for money.

Xiaomi Redmi 4 16GB