Xiaomi

"Good phone at a Good price"
Jun 15, 2018 09:45 AM 1014 Views

I bought this phone online through flipkart sale. Before buying it, I looked upon it's specifications and there I was really impressed by the features at such a affordable price. it was going to launch in August 2016 and I was like. this phone should be mine and by,

first week of October I had this phone. this phone stood really good upon my expectations.

firstly talking about it's looks, it really got very dynamic and sleek design with fingerprint scanner on it's back and is available in 3 colors(i have gold one).

now about its internal hardware and features-it got it's inbuilt antivirus so I didn't got need to download a external one. also a internal app lock also . next also its has excellent battery life, with 3GB RAM and 16 or 32 GB internal storage . it's easy to operate . but, but, but it sometimes get warm while camera use, However, it' a good choice or people and it comes with a reasonable price.So, now it's been 1.5 year this phone is really fabulous and the Horse of long run.! this choice is good one!

Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime