Xiaomi

New Delhi India
Very Handy and Budget smartphone.
Aug 26, 2018 06:05 PM 1039 Views

To be honest I do not like big screen phones, maximum can go for a screen size of 5.5 Inches. When Mi 3s prime launched I knew it that I am gonna buy this mobile as it has got the perfect screen size that I wanted and also the specification of my requirement. First of all it is very user friendly you can customize it and it has got the massive battery of 4100 mAh. Perfect for you full day use, in m case it lasts upto 1.5 days with one time charge.

The phone comes with a 5 inch display with resolution of 1280x720, IPS Display. Inbuilt memory of 32 GB is fine but has to use external memory card of 32 GB as well for my movies and other data. RAM is 3 GB which is fine because you cannot play High end games as it starts to get heat up. Talking about the camera it has got 13 megapixel Rear and 5 MP front shooter. The image quality is very good in day light conditions. You can expand the memory up-to 128 GB. It comes with Android 6 Marshmellow into the box. The Sound quality is Dope as the speakers are installed at the bottom of the phone but not that loud.

You can always check for MiUi system updates I got one when started using the phone in very first week. The Phones design is classic. It feels very handy while using this you can buy cool covers for this online which gives it dope feel and style.

Its a good budget phone and Value for money.

last thing, MI gives good customer support or you can say after sales service so you can go for this Product.

Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime