Xiaomi

Gondia, Maharashrta India
Very Nice Phone.
Sep 20, 2018 05:06 PM 886 Views (via Android App)

The Xiomi Redmi 3S Prime is best budget phone. I'm very satisfied to this. This phone launched in in the range of Rs. 9, 500. According to the price of this phone, the performance of very is very good.

Okay, Let's talk about the design. The phone is very nicely matte finished and the corners are round shaped. This phone looks very premium on the hands. I like the design of this. It feels like you're using the good phone. This phone looks very stylish.

The phone has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. This phone works very fast and smoothly. We can also run big and heavy games on this device. And the sound quality of this phone is also good. The phone has very nice user interface too.

The Xiomi Redmi 3S Prime has a nice rear camera which has HDR, night and pro function for taking good shots to the phone. Overall this phone is very good and best budget phone. If you have budget of Rs. 9, 500 for the phone then go for this because it's worth it.

I hasn't the picture of phone and its bill because I took this phone from my friend to use this phone for a month.

If you like this review then read my other reviews too.

Thanks for reading this review.

Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime