Xiaomi

Waste of money for a gamer like me
Jan 14, 2021 06:43 PM 148 Views

My cousin sister bought this smartphone saying that the camera of the device is so good and even its battery is really powerful. Well, I would not deny to that. But when I installed call of Duty on this smartphone, well, it started lagging and was not even working normally. Against this, my Redmi Note 8 Pro has much better gaming performance than this. Clearly, the Snapdragon 732G processor used in the device is not at all capable of good performance. I think Poco should not use low-grade chipsets like these in the smartphones. Also, the battery goes out really quickly when we play game on it because the smartphone heats so much. Clearly, this is a good device only for camera lovers and is absolutely terrible for the gamers. Do not fall for it because it does not deserve the cost it takes.

Xiaomi Poco X3