Xiaomi

Probliem with mi 4
Sep 01, 2016 01:36 PM 3764 Views

My experience with this gadget is shared here. I purchased this phone on its first sale. Then in the wake of confronting a few issues I send the substitution solicitation to flipkart. Again I checked all its usefulness additionally I checked the telephone of my companion however taking after issues are normal on the whole.

1) its camera gives greenish and yellowish impact when we utilize its glimmer light uniquely in room light condition or in no light condition .it will make your face completely yellowish when you will utilize its blaze light yet In sunlight condition(without blaze light) it catch great photographs.

This camera issue is likewise in mi4 3g 64 gb form.

2) some who are suspecting this is 4g gadget aren't right. this is 3g gadget(old adaptation)(not 4g fdd lte)

on net every single great audit are about mi4 4g fdd-lte version. There is no issue in camera of 4g fdd lte rendition.

3) it warms like hellfire when we play diversions.

For eg: when I played asphat 8 for 2 minutes then I checked its temperature it was more than 50 c

Altered: Date 3.5.2015

Critical TECHNICAL INFORMATION:

• Problem number 3 is not the issue. I learned around 2.5 GHz+ Qualcomm MSM8274AC Snapdragon 801 Krait 400, Quad Core

also, I found the data that its working temperature is between 0 to 70°C

implies for its CPU max up to 70°C temp is safe. But in the event that others equipment are additionally warming then your gadget needs substitution.

for eg-normally(without - playing amusements AND without utilizing 3g web) it ought not warms more than 45c. Battery temp likewise matters.

Battery ought to be charge under temp 1 to 45c.

OTHER INFORMATION:

oneplus one doesn't warms more than 50c and it is running on same processor. Normal temperature of onle in addition to one is 36-37 and where as ordinary temperature of this mi4 3g rendition is 43-44. So this thing is genuine that it warms more than others telephones.

Xiaomi Mi 4S