Network:

Charges and Billing:

Mughalsarai India
Very bad
Apr 15, 2017 04:38 PM 2243 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I am share my personal experience about his operating network guys I am use this operating at work last two month but I am not happy by this operating network guys when I am take this operating network it is work beautiful but after sometime I feel it is not work according to my response guys I am suggest to you if you are thinking about the purchase this operating at work then you never text is operating at work and it is very by network and slow network it service is also very poor guys if I am talk about in India by this operating at work and it is not popular in India this operating network is also very down speed did you for the peoples networking and its rank is very poor in the India on the operating network systems I am suggest to you you never take this operating network I am very unhappy by this network and I am remove this operating networking just and I am suggest to you you never take this network because I am very unhappy by this network it is not a type better type of network so when you are you don't take this network.

XXSIM