Houston United States of America
The most corrupt company I have dealt with
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Dec 26, 2017 09:54 AM 1487 Views
(Updated Feb 26, 2018 08:29 PM)

We received and accepted a quote which became the basis of our contract.  I paid in full for the service of packing, freighting, and unpacking our personal belongings.  The shipment was late to the destination port, and Writer employees threatened to not provide the appropriate paperwork necessary to release my shipment from customs until I paid them additional funds.  Their reasons did not respect the terms of the contract and the amount had no contractual basis.  This level of extortion was nothing that I had experienced from any moving company that I had ever dealt with, and I have moved approximately 15 times in my life.  I would not recommend them to any of my friends or colleagues. I have spent months working with Writer personnel to align the charges with the terms of the contract, and they cannot. They make promises to pay back some of the money, then go silent for weeks. I am required to maintain constant vigilance in order to resolve the issue.

Brand Response

Dear John,
Thank you for sharing your inputs and apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
We as an organization take utmost care of our customers and the quality we deliver.
It would be appreciated if you could share the registered shipper name, origin, and destination of your move.
We assure you that the same will be investigated and addressed on priority.
Best Regards,
Marketing - Writer Relocations

By: WriterRelocations | Jan 11, 2018  04:17 PM Comments (2)

See full communications