Cheaters and thieves
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Aug 15, 2012 07:38 PM 2397 Views

They charged more than any other company ( at least 40 percent more) but I thought my stuff will be safe. I was shocked with their unprofessional-ism and lack of attention. They did not unpack all my stuff and stole some things.

I have been calling and chasing them to finish the pending work and fix the broken things but no response. I moved from Bangalore to Gurgaon. They are not worth your money and trust. They charged for insurance but haven't fixed my things till date.

Absolute disaster. Unacceptable.

Brand Response

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your moving experience with Writer Relocations. We are deeply concerned about the damages to your shipment. Please be rest assured that we shall investigate the matter and address the same.In the meanwhile, could you kindly share with us the details of your shipment such as Invoice No., Shipper Name and number, and the Writer personnel you have been in touch with. Please mail these details to corp.comm@writercorporation.com
It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. Let us assure you that it’s our constant endeavor to ensure that all our customers are treated with utmost care, respect and priority at all times. While we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, we hope that you will afford us the opportunity to regain your confidence and allow us to showcase the true hospitality we cater to our discerning customers.
Regards, Writer Relocations Team

By: WriterRelocations | Jul 07, 2017  04:27 PM Comments (1)

See full communications