Los Angeles United States of America
A real con game
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Nov 07, 2011 06:33 AM 3408 Views

A see some positive reviews for this company(although not many) - I have to tell you, you need to understand that the sign of a good company is not what happens when things go well(in that case, they don't need to do anything) its what they do when some issues take place.

This company and its managers run a con game. They promise you all sorts of safetly nets, insurance, delivery dates, and they survive on the fact that 50% of the time, things will go well and htey won't need any of this. But in my case, there was a delay from their side and they missed my shipping date. From then on, it was a pure con game. It turns out the insurance I paid for did not exist. They refused to answer my calls, or ship my goods unless I paid extra money because they can't afford to pay for the delay(even though they admit it was their mistake). When one of their managers admitted the real story to me, they fired him, and said any contracts signed by him were not valid and htey held my goods for over 6 months until I paid them$4000($2000 in fees and$2000 in a bribe to one of their agents to "faciliate" my shipping.

Pure scam and if they worked from a country that has rule of law, I would have sued, but given that they work out of India and Dubai, there is no law there, and no way to sue.

Choose a reputable company and save yourself the pain!

Brand Response

Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you during the move. Please be rest assured that we shall investigate the matter and address the same. In the meanwhile, could you kindly share with us the details of your shipment such as Invoice No., Shipper Name and number, and the Writer personnel you have been in touch with. Please mail these details to corp.comm@writercorporation.com
While we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, we hope that you will afford us the opportunity to regain your confidence and allow us to showcase the true hospitality we cater to our discerning customers.
Regards, Writer Relocations Team

By: WriterRelocations | Jul 07, 2017  04:41 PM Comments (1)

See full communications