Unprofessional behaviour and False Promises
May 18, 2018 01:10 AM 1621 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 18, 2018 01:06 AM)

This is regarding a relocation quote which I received on my email Id on 16-05-2018 of INR 75000 from Mr Tarun Das of your organisation. Post which I received a call on 16-05-2018 and 17-05-2018 morning from Mr Tarun Das(9674160500) who assured me to provide a better quote and asked me not to book any other relocation company. Later in the afternoon Mr Ankit Mondal(9674160490) called me and gave a revised quotation of INR 60000 over phone( I have the call recording). I asked him to send revised quotation over email. He said he will do the needfull. On their assurance I did not finalize any movers and packers till late evening.

But shockingly they never sent me revised quotation in the email nor received my call till evening. Later at night on 17-05-2018 when on continuous followup Mr Ankit received my call and said we cannot sent revised quotation as our quotation is final as INR 75000. I was shocked and called back Mr Tarun Das, this time he rudely said don't call me and better book any Agarwal Movers and Packers.

I was shocked by unprofessional behaviour and anti business attitude of your company employees.

These guys are cheats, they made false promises. Because of your company I could not finalise my relocations for 2 days.

I have all the call recording and email of your company people to help other people not cheated by your employees.(They only know to speak english but have no behavioural sense)

One advice, don't call yourself professionals.

Write a Review on Writer Relocations