BAD Experience, damaged AC& WMachine
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Jul 04, 2018 07:02 PM 1226 Views

I relocated from Mumbai to Kolkata on May 2018. I engaged Writers for the relocation of House hold items. W.r.t documentation etc I was impressed with their service and trusted them about the job. However when the consignment reached me I was very upset. They damaged the AC and Washing machine. Not only that they didn't pack the required accessories of Aquaguard and AC. I had to again pay the mechanic to purchase the items and repairs.

They have insured the items during booking. However writing several mails to them yielded no result and they have stopped answering calls also.

Didn't expect such un-professionalism from Writers. I repent my decision now.

Brand Response

Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you during the move. Please rest assured we shall investigate the matter and are working diligently to address the same. In the meanwhile, could you kindly share with us the details of your shipment such as Invoice No., Shipper Name and number, and the Writer personnel you have been in touch with.
Best Regards,
Writer Team

By: WriterRelocations | Oct 30, 2018  02:07 PM Comments (0)

See full communications