Beware b4 taking services
Aug 31, 2011 01:22 PM 3636 Views

I recently moved and took services of Writer Relocations but the experience was bad than my other experiences.  I have taken other relocation services but not lost a single glass, while the experience with Writer was totally different. During packing they done lots of arguments, we would not take this n that , though informed earlier during survey. All done , stuff shifted while unpacking my valuable stuff missing though all boxes were intact with writer tape. While talked with concerns came 2 know no one opened the boxes but they were in ware house for few days. So it was obvious who packed only knows what were in the boxes and taken by them only.Talked with concerns told that after packing while making list of items that items your staff don't want to include those items said customs problem and all and wrote other things( I trusted them as it's their field which was big mistake on my side) So culprit is known but action zero.Once the situation was understood to them I tried to call them and mailed but Writer relocations were most unprofessional in not responding my mails or phone calls.

SO PLEASE PLEASE DON"T GO FOR BIG NAME.

Write a Review on Writer Relocations