Waiting for response: Watch out this page
Sep 16, 2012 01:01 PM 4954 Views

16th September, 2012:

I appreciate BremtMcFee’s comment- “the sign of a good company is not what happens when things go well but how they respond when some issues/problems arise”.

Recently I relocated from Mumbai to Hyderabad and had to avail (selected by my employer) the service of Writer for shifting of my house hold goods (HHG) & Car. The professionalism of the packaging team and the transit time was excellent. I took delivery of my HHG on 4th September, and that of my car on 7th September. However, there are two issues:

1. Maximum damage: In spite of the packing-unpacking team & processes, and the transit time being apparently good, the damage to the goods has been maximum this time in comparison to my earlier five relocation experiences since 1999, all with other packers & movers (P&Ms).

2. No response from the vendor:  All though the details of the damages to goods & car have been communicated to the concerned executives, I have not received any response from the vendor yet.

I am yet to comment on “PN Writer & company Pvt. Ltd.” Watch out this page for further updates.

Write a Review on Writer Relocations