California United States of America
Excellent Movers, Professional & Reasonably Priced
Aug 10, 2015 11:46 PM 15539 Views

I was apprehensive of using Writer Relocations for my international shipment but in spite of all odds, they provided a 5 Star Service.

Their Sales Team was represented by Ashok from Chennai. He is an extremely well informed sales person who has a very professional demeanor. He made himself available at odd hours in order to work with me during my day time and made things happen quickly for me that initially made me go to Writers.

The packing crew arrived on time, looked and acted very professional and courteous and went above and beyond in packing the items the way we wanted.

The communication was excellent throughout and delivery was worked out and they were flexible in accommodating our schedule. Delivery crew was on time and did a fantastic job which was as good as the packing crew.I would recommend you to use Writers Relocation for any of your moving needs.

Write a Review on Writer Relocations