Writer deliver the Highest Standards of services Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Sep 07, 2017 07:41 PM 5894 Views

Writer Relocations Cares

Writer Relocations is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Writer came to my apartment and carefully wrapped every single object, using care and consideration, so I have received everything untouched. They dismantled tables and wrapped up book shelves to perfection. The men were courteous, worked quickly and without a mess. All representatives and middle/upper management were very well spoken and very professional, patient and clear. The whole process took 8ish hours and then my stuff was off to be shipped.

Writer communicated with me every single step of the way so I never had to chase them for anything; I always knew where my shipment was every single moment of time - they give you updates via email.

I did not regret giving that tiny bit of extra money to use Writer - because they delivered a service that was faultless - unlike rival companies who completely made a mess of my colleague's shipments(sending the shipment to the wrong port, incurring huge port taxes, broken objects, bad packing etc)

Thank you!