Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

A one of its kind for a perfect date
Aug 03, 2015 11:48 PM 2255 Views

Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Wrangler is a know brand in clothing and I am huge fan of Wrangler jeans. Until recently I came across their perfume range, I became fan of their fragrances too. The mildly manly scents are truly captivating and my exclusive date with my loved one was a huge success thanks to Wrangler for men. The truly manliness comes with just a little spray of this heavenly scent. The female counter part as if falls for your trap of refreshing fragrance.

The cologne stays for an entire evening providing a fantastic aura of freshness for the people around you. I accidentally came across their product in a novelty shop I had went with my girlfriend for shopping. When I liked this and she gifted it to me immediately.

Though too much sweating would reduce its performance and fragrance. As it has lightly concentrated perfume.Overall this is an excellent product if you wish to go for a romantic date and dinner. Definitely will win over the hearts of people around you.

Wrangler