Parking:

Store Range:

Jaipur's beautiful destination..
Aug 13, 2018 04:34 PM 1067 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 13, 2018 04:29 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

World trade park is one of the most amazing place situated in jaipur . It is soo big that it seems like we are in a foreign country like usa aur any other . People call it by its shortcut name as { W.T.P} . It is really a very beautiful and wonderful manmade thing in India . After dubai it is situated in our India . It is situated in malviya nagar which is a very posh and expemsive area of Jaipur . World trade park is a tourist attraction place also . It is a type of mall or a bunch of small malls together . It is too large in size . It could take gwo days for a person to explore whole mall . It has a very good multipex . Many people of jaipur city and tourists also go to that multiplex for a movie . As I said that it is a tourist attraction place I went there with my parents last year ago . It is really too big in size . These type of big and large buildings are really very few in India . The outer part of this WORLD TRADE PARK is totally covered with glass . Really when I went tgere my exoerience was just amazing . I went there as a tourist for visit and really loved this place . Please see the pictures of mine when I went here . I also bought a t-shirt for myself from here and many other gifts for my whole family , friends and relatives too . It is really one of the best thing which an Indian must visit . There are as much stores inside that when can never count . The parking facilities in WTP are just awesome and superb .

World Trade Park - Malviya Nagar - Jaipur