Parking:

Store Range:

Noida India
Feel pitied for middle class
Nov 07, 2017 11:05 PM 1763 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

World Trade park in Malviya nagar , jaipur is a shopping mall but has some problems and I find it unsuitable to go because : -

1) Parking , I find there were ordinary arrangements of ( security, space ) , like other malls but they are charging to much becuse I got dent in my bumper and their security guards were not ready to take responsibility rather they started arguing with me.

2) On my visit I find one thing that item there were international brands available but much variety was not there and the available things are very costly that I think a middle class family cannot purchase.

I chose park avenue shirt ( blue colour) as they had no other alternate colours available and discount was also not significant i.e.shirt was costly .

3) ambience was superb and has resemblance with western mall models and complex was neat and clean but one thing that is the food courts are very cornered and I find difficult to reach also having high price ,

food court do not match that standard of services.

4) No value for money for money becuase even mall is so expensive that middle class cannot afford to buy anything or if somebody thinks to buy then varity is not present.

World Trade Park - Malviya Nagar - Jaipur