Concept:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Mumbai India
World best cricket game
Sep 12, 2016 03:14 PM 1960 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I like to play the the cricket game in my android smartphone so I play the world cricket championship 2 game. This is best cricket game for android users. And this game is best for cricket lovers. The graphics of wcc2 cricket game is very good and beautiful. When you play this game you feel you play cricket in real. The best quality of graphics with live commentary make the game is best. I also play this game in my android phone and I enjoy to play cricket game. In this game they give every series like one day, t20 and world cup tournament for make some excitement. And you also play the test cricket in this game. And test cricket look really like test cricket. And in this give they give more ground and every type pitch and condition for play the cricket game.and game control is very easy. In this game everything is good. I recommend every people if they want play the cricket game eith good graphics and easy control than they play the world cricket championship 2. This is best cricket game.

World Cricket Championship 2