Shoe Weight:

Range:

Vellore India
My trust worthee
May 30, 2018 11:47 AM 728 Views (via Mobile)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

This is my favorite and mostly believable shoe company which had use this company slipper alone and easily fix to my toes.

I had using this company material for last two years and I used it in ruf and tuf manner it will be very believable and good life for all those my slipper and shoes now I am going g to buy the next slipper from this.

Comfort is based on our selection I had bought like an full of soft cloth wich was more comfort to my toes so I prefer this and buy it very luxury to put for my toe it was so soft on wearing that slipper.

My old slipper weight is 214g till now I had using and shoes are 248g to 490grams are available in woodland.

It's ranges are applicable for all they may provide the same quality and same design for all in various price starting like 580 rs upto 5890 rs till I had see this ranges alone and all are first beat quality .

Woodland