Shoe Weight:

Range:

Bloody hell Woodland
Oct 24, 2013 07:59 AM 344157 Views
(Updated Oct 25, 2013 10:57 PM)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I heard from friends that nothing happens to Woodland shoes for least 2-3 years so I thought it is a one time investment so lets go for it. I purchased woodland shoes and polish from Lawgarden store, Ahmedabad. When I first applied polish, the color got faded. When applied second time, I could see blue patches on shoes.

I went to store and they sent my shoes to Delhi. I was told about 15-20 days but they returned it after 30 days. I had to fight for that.

After 30 days there was only one remark that replacement rejected. No explanation nothing. So I mailed to customer care and they replied that my shoes were in repairable state so they have repaired it.

Please find photos attached herewith. You will be able to see that no repairing has been done to the shoes. When I replied to that mail, I got very arrogant reply that they can not do anything further.

I personally feel that Woodland sucks. No service at all.

• Please find photos and video attached herewith.I have used shoes for only 15 days and see the condition.

Don't be the victim.